Silicon - 10:29 pm on Jan 8, 2012 (gmt 0)
10) Google will side step DOJ / FCC
9) Google will launch their fiber optic 'community facilities' making all current ISP's irrelevant, and ensuring them at helm of Layer 1 - the physical
8) Google will use it's highly leveraged position on the internet to cripple small businesses in preparation for their easy adoption of Google Merchant Suite (GMS).
7) Google will create a "super phone" that will make all current consumer desktop\laptop computers irrelevant (Dell, HP, Apple, Nokia, etc will be crippled)
6) Google will have the majority share in the OS/office suite market (catapulted by the super phone) Microsoft will become crippled.
5) Google will use its highly influential position (from organizing all U.S. TV advertising) to integrate GTV into all manufactured TVs
4) Google will introduce a fleet of "autobots" to (first) significantly reduce the cost of shipping and cripple major *online retailers.
3) Google will have its use of 'wallet' rise exponentially. Google will come between all transactions in the online/offline world.
2) Google will use its new super phone, GTVs, Search, G Products, Wallet & Shipping advantages (GMS) to become the largest “business” in the world, taking a cut at every stage in the process.
1) Google will silently record, store, track, and apply algorithms to every bit of information in numbers 10-2 to ensure the success of 10-2.
Anyway those are mine...what are yours?