frontpage - 12:41 am on Jan 25, 2011 (gmt 0)
This is such a predatory move I'm surprised the DOJ hasn't stepped in yet.
The DOJ under Eric Holder will be reticent to do anything to Google as they were major campaign donors to the Obama Admin and Google staffers are in the Obama Admin.
Can't kill that cash cow, you know.
1) Google in listed as the top 5 donor to Obama.
2) Six Google executives, including CEO Eric Schmidt and cofounder Larry Page, have donated $25,000 apiece to fund President Barack Obama's swearing-in party.
3) Eric Schmidt, Google’s chief executive, has been a close adviser to President Obama’s transition team and is now a member of the President’s Council of Advisors on Science and Technology.
4) Andrew McLaughlin, Google’s head of global public policy, left the company to join the Obama administration.
5) Katie Stanton, a former Google project manager, joined the White House as its director of citizen participation.
6) Sonal Shah, former head of global development at Google.org, now heads the White House Office of Social Innovation.
7) Sumit Agarwal, who was head of Google’s mobile product management and has become the deputy assistant secretary of defense for outreach and social media in the Office of the Assistant Secretary of Defense.