- - Google
- -- Google Finance, Govt, Policy and Business Issues
- ---- Nine startup dreams and industries Google crushed in 2009
graeme_p - 4:28 pm on Jan 1, 2010 (gmt 0)
|Google essentially wants the hard labors of any professional journalist for free |
Is rewriting press releases and government announcements such hard work? Its not as if journalists do any fact checking, investigation or worthwhile analysis these days.
|Even if 95 % of all newspapers refuse to let themselves be indexed the other 5% can crack the dam |
Which proces they have no unique content worth paying for. Sites like the FT and the New Scientist do get people to pay because the content is worth it.
|What type of journalism do you expect from Adsense sites and blogs. |
The blogs I read are better than the newspapers I used to read.
Thread source: http://www.webmasterworld.com/goog/4052222.htm
Brought to you by WebmasterWorld: http://www.webmasterworld.com