outland88 - 3:35 am on Jan 1, 2010 (gmt 0)
Ask any US newspaper editor that question. Google essentially wants the hard labors of any professional journalist for free. Even if 95 % of all newspapers refuse to let themselves be indexed the other 5% can crack the dam. What type of journalism do you expect from Adsense sites and blogs. Fact, fantasy, or just plain pathetic with no fact checking. Google created a planet of “free worlders”.