tedster - 9:03 pm on Oct 19, 2002 (gmt 0) What I've done: 1. Globally replace all
A manual sitewide deletion of all font tags is not TOO very grueling, because you probably don't have that many different varieties of <font attribute="foo">.
2. Do a global search on <font.
3. Copy the COMPLETE font open tag from < to >
4. Paste that tag into the search "find" function
5. Do a global "null" replace for that specific flavor of font tag.
6. Search again on <font, and delete the next flavor you find.
7. Keep repeating until you can't find anymore instances of <font.
What I've done:
1. Globally replace all</font> tags with nothing.