Page is a not externally linkable
-- Google AdWords
---- Banned over 7-year-old deleted ad that sent one click.
g1smd - 12:01 am on Apr 21, 2011 (gmt 0)Thread source:: http://www.webmasterworld.com/google_adwords/4290549.htm
If they get 90% of their revenue from 10% of the accounts, perhaps they are quite happy to give the other 90% the run around in the hope they will go away?
Brought to you by WebmasterWorld: http://www.webmasterworld.com