Brett_Tabke - 1:56 pm on Dec 29, 2009 (gmt 0) I agree with Martinibuster that they are not always spam. What if:
>Signatures are *quintessential* spam:
- creating a signature had to be opt in by junior members (eg: someone who has been around the site for awhile and contributed)
- viewing said signature had to be enabled by any member that wanted to see signature.
- you could block a specific users signature or a whole group of signatures?
- what if the code was already written and tested? ;-)
- but wait, there's more... look for this and MORE in 2010 ;-)
I agree with Martinibuster that they are not always spam.