Sierra_Dad - 5:51 pm on Jan 18, 2011 (gmt 0)
I'm sure you can find an article that will state this:
1. This is the death toll for Android.
2. All those using Android phones really wanted an iPhone and were just biding their time.
3. Android has no future because it is "fragmented" (yawn).
4. Verizon was only doing this Android phone thing because it didn't have an iPhone.
5. Verizon will now drop all Android phones now that their bluff worked.
Well, guess what. Here's an article that claims at least 1,2 and 4.
Among the gems:
But among the non-geek majority, the sentiment has always been that the iPhone was the preferred phone, and the majority of Verizon Droid sales were a direct result of Verizon not offering the iPhone
Note, no opinion polls are cited, it's just common knowledge.
I guess if you can't get an unbiased perspective, you can at least get several biased ones.