Andem - 1:31 pm on Mar 20, 2013 (gmt 0)
I did get a reply.
In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, we have completed processing your infringement notice. We are in the process of disabling access to the content in question at the following URL(s):
The content will be removed shortly.
At this time, Google has decided not to take action at f. We encourage you to resolve any disputes directly with the individual who posted the content.
If you cannot reach an agreement and choose to pursue legal action against the individual who posted the content, and that action results in a judicial determination that the material is illegal or should be removed, please send us the court order seeking removal. In cases where the the individual who posted the content is anonymous, we may provide you with user information pursuant to a valid third party subpoena or other appropriate legal process against Google Inc.
Please let us know if we can assist you further. If you would like to file additional requests, we ask that you contact us by using the online forms at: www.google.com/support/go/legal as we do not accept add-on requests.
The Google Team
URL f was indeed removed, so I don't understand the next bit. I suspect whoever replied was lazy and hit the wrong form letter.
There is now new scraped content on the "blog", but none of it is mine.