- - Hardware and OS Related Technologies
- -- Linux, Unix, and *nix like Operating Systems
- ---- Which Linux distro for a cloud server instance?
httpwebwitch - 12:22 am on Jan 8, 2011 (gmt 0)
I've trashed the old image (Fedora) and started over with CentOS.
httpd, php, mysqld are all set up & running.
This is what I was afraid of:
# yum install memcached
Loaded plugins: fastestmirror
Loading mirror speeds from cached hostfile
* addons: centos.mirrors.tds.net
* base: mirror.anl.gov
* extras: updates.interworx.info
* updates: yum.singlehop.com
Setting up Install Process
No package memcached available.
Nothing to do
So.. how do I set up these EPEL thingamabobs?
in my /etc/yum there's a folder named pluginconf.d
and in there is a file named fastestmirror.conf
nothing in that file looks familiar nor useful
Thread source: http://www.webmasterworld.com/linux/4250167.htm
Brought to you by WebmasterWorld: http://www.webmasterworld.com