- - Code, Content, and Presentation
- -- Site Graphics and Multimedia Design
- ---- Jagged edges on oval graphics?
Longhaired_Genius - 12:36 pm on Dec 5, 2002 (gmt 0)
Hmm... this really shouldn't be a problem. I use Paint Shop Pro so I can't give you step by step instructions but here's my checklist.
- Create the image exactly the same size as you want the button to be.
- Antialiasing on.
- Your image background should be approximately the same colour as the page background even 'tho it will eventually be transparent. This eliminates fringing.
- When you have saved your final image as a gif or png preview it in a simple html file made by hand in an editor. This will tell you if the problem is with Go Live.
Hope that helps
Thread source: http://www.webmasterworld.com/graphics_multimedia/486.htm
Brought to you by WebmasterWorld: http://www.webmasterworld.com