jrokesmith - 6:15 pm on Jul 7, 2004 (gmt 0) Thanks,
As many of you know, my site seems to have been banned for several months. I have tried to make changes, tried to contact Yahoo, and have tried to abide by their guidelines. However, the site is still banned. The site seems clean to me, but I am not the one making the ban decision. I never really contemplated putting up another site since that might be considered spam by Yahoo or other search engines and we have spent thousands of hours on the old site. My question is this. Should I abandon the old site as far as Yahoo is concerned or is there anything else I should try to do? Should I look at getting a Yahoo ban as just a cost of doing business? Also if I build a new site what things should I be careful to do to prevent a ban from happening to the new site?