phranque - 10:27 am on Oct 27, 2009 (gmt 0) 1 - read all the WebmasterWorld forums or start here: in general i would suggest the following:
welcome to WebmasterWorld [webmasterworld.com], kurrle!
2 - ignore all the bad advice
Best WebmasterWorld Threads of 2008 [webmasterworld.com]
- verify your whois and dns information
- make sure your server is secure and functioning properly.
- only serve content for canonical urls
- validate your code
- use semantic markup
- make sure your site is accessible in a text-based browser
- optimize your page loading speed
- and all the usual - good content and relevant inbound links
1 - read all the WebmasterWorld forums
or start here:
in general i would suggest the following: