dethfire - 12:05 am on Aug 11, 2013 (gmt 0)
- make multiple "take down" requests to sites referring "bad links" to your website.
- keep documentation of those efforts
- clearly articulate, and if possible evidence efforts, that you are serious about removing those links to Google, in any future reconsideration request
- when you have made 2 or 3 attempts to take down those links, then use the disavow tool
- send your reconsideration request in.
good grief, I don't have time for that. Does google want me bounty huntering to working on my site. geesh. amazing I can get penalized for what someone else is doing.