aakk9999 - 11:28 pm on Jul 15, 2013 (gmt 0)
Perhaps it shows "vanilla" Google behaviour?
- badcrazytest on wordpress #1
- goodroipow on wordpress filtered out, only shows when clicked on "repeat the search with omitted results included"
- WebmasterWorld Oct thread as #3
- WebmasterWorld today's thread at #4
- #2 is an URL shortener from twitter, pointing to badcrazytest subdomain on wordpress
I would say you should also have had keyword as the domain name as a test and I would bet this would beat all.
This would be interesting, yes. I also think this might beat the above results and be #1, which is my experience with EMDs in low competitive niche, even if they have a few (quality!) pages only.