aakk9999 - 3:54 pm on Jun 30, 2013 (gmt 0)
This is strange unless there is some user metrics that changed as a result of your font change that resulted in Google sending more traffic.
Have you tried to analyse further? For example:
- have your ranking changed
- are there more keywords driving traffic
- is the increase of traffic all from Google
- do you have longer time on site, lower bounce rate and more pages per visitor
- has the change occured on or around the date where we know there have been some Google updates
- or is there a seasonal search influence or something that would result in visitors searching for the subject of your site more
It would be interesting to do a bit deeper analysis.