CaptainSalad2 - 2:22 pm on Jun 27, 2013 (gmt 0) [edited by: CaptainSalad2 at 2:46 pm (utc) on Jun 27, 2013]
15. has no backlinks at all
16. has lots of HTML/CSS errors as if the site was coded by someone who had a pet goat, and said goat fell onto the keyboard during the coding process, mashing the keyboard.
17. Has a slower download speed than 60% of the sites out there.
18. Has keyword cloud in the footer of the page to increase keyword density.
19. Has a developer who has never heard the website terms "Accessibility" or "usability"
20. Has been infected with malware that allows the spread of Trojans to infect the google users computer and result in identity theft of said google user (its shocking google labels these as "This site may be compromised." so knows, but still leaves them at the top of serps)
side note, Im seeing traffic from duckduckgo for several of my larger clients over the past 5 weeks, NEVER seen anything from duckduckgo before this. Are people moving?
[edited by: CaptainSalad2 at 2:46 pm (utc) on Jun 27, 2013]