teokolo - 12:47 pm on Jul 24, 2013 (gmt 0)
@planet13 I appreciate your interest in my situation, maybe I didn't explain the situation very well.
- blog1 and blog2 (subdomains) were hacked in february
- forum and www received suspected hacking warning
- reconsideration request for all the sites: unnatural links which led www and forum to a manual penalty (-70% traffic right now for www)
- link profile for www and forum is very good
- link profile for blog1 and blog2 is very dirty, because every week GWT shows about 50 new hacked domains linking to old hacked pages, already removed and returning 410 status
So I am considering moving those blogs to a new domain, because it seems google is penalizing www and forum for links to those subdomains.