teokolo - 8:52 pm on Jul 22, 2013 (gmt 0)
I made another reconsideration request for all the subdomains + main website: site violate quality guidelines - link schemes.
I'm considering these changes:
- deleting the blog with no traffic
- moving the blog with traffic to a new domain
I hope this will help the main domain to have the manual penalty lifted, my income has dropped close to zero since 4 months and I need to come back into the business as soon as possible or I'll have to fire 5 employees.
I think the best solution would be moving the main website to a new domain, but I cannot for branding reasons.
In your opinion:
1) which is the best way to delete a website? Removing dns entry is enough? Will the root domain keep bad links coming from the hacked network even if the subdomain is deleted?
2) how can I move a website to a new domain without keeping bad links coming from the hacked network?!? 301 redirect will transfer good and bad links.
3) why inside GWT I see links to my site removed more than 1 year ago? Is it normal?
Thank you for your help guys.