teokolo - 5:13 pm on Jul 19, 2013 (gmt 0) [edited by: teokolo at 5:19 pm (utc) on Jul 19, 2013]
At the end of february I moved both blogs to a clean install of wordpress, so I consider the hack fixed since then.
In may I made a list of 404 pages (old hacked pages) and I used 410 redirection for them. Hacked pages are not indexed since the beginning of May thanks to 410 redirection.
Both blogs have 0 incoming links, 0 outgoing links. The only links I see (under crawl errors) are from hacked blogs, pointing to pages with http status code 410. But blogs still violate google's guidelines for unnatural links.
I also contacted most of the hacked blogs with 0 replies. Some of them fixed the hack anyway.
I'm waiting for a reply to the last reconsideration request: if it will fail, I'll delete one blog (no traffic) and I'll move the other one to a new domain, because I think this situation is damaging the main website, which is the source of income for me, my family and people working on it.
[edited by: teokolo at 5:19 pm (utc) on Jul 19, 2013]