Zivush - 4:37 am on May 14, 2013 (gmt 0) [edited by: Robert_Charlton at 6:48 am (utc) on May 14, 2013]
I had a question: How is the quality of content determined?
You have probably heard about page performance factors:
- The time people spend on the page.
- Are they scrolling down the page and whether they continue reading other pages on the site?
- Did they visit the page/site later?
- Have they bookmarked it, copy, download or print staff? etc etc.
- All of this and many more is compared and measured.
[edit reason] spliced with earlier posts [/edit]
[edited by: Robert_Charlton at 6:48 am (utc) on May 14, 2013]