bwnbwn - 8:02 pm on May 10, 2013 (gmt 0)
I have a question since I see this here quite a bit. Who in here has downloaded comscore tracking? They only track 40% of the net so the other 60% is a guess. Yelp is another one I can do without BTW there are 1000's of yelp review posters for hire.
I feel internet/users have moved away or will move away from these sites due to all the fraud being committed within them. Anggielist is just another one that has been bought up by large corporations and went from a good site to one I have no use for.
BTW comscore tracking might want to see what is really does with your security settings.