backdraft7 - 9:45 pm on Apr 29, 2013 (gmt 0)
1. - I am not "so desperately after" this...
2. - a whois record is for business contact info, not the home address of your children.
3. - USE A FRIGGIN' PO BOX! Can I get that in 72pt text? (if you can't get one, skip that and add a valid email or skype line)
4. - This is NOT irrational,(read what tedster said about John Mu)...but your paranoia IS.
5. - Cowardly content scrapers are not MY problem alone, they're YOURS too!
This has NOTHING to do with my -950 post, so get that out of your head, the site is recovering fine. This is about my finding site after site using my images, ranking all over image search and when I go investigate the site, finding nothing but a dead end contact...then having to rely on a useless PRD record. This leaves us with no recourse but a DMCA.
@SEO - I got a little of that stank on me now, time for a shower.
@tedster - not sure where stalkers came into this, it's about content scrapers. but yeah, I try to avoid them, but they found my site. I surely didn't search them out. My image content was apparently too enticing for them to resist and try to monetize. That's what they are doing.
Bottom, line? the serps are a toilet right now filled with scrapers. And like poo, they are all floating right to the top with your crap and mine.
This idea is merely a suggested metric.
I suggest decaf all around.