- - Google
- -- Google SEO News and Discussion
- ---- Google Updates and SERP Changes - March 2013
Wilburforce - 1:22 pm on Mar 6, 2013 (gmt 0)
No, that isn't it.
As far as the code itself goes, one is (ahem) FrontPage, with 83 errors, one is XHTML Strict with 159 errors, and mine is hand-written and validates.
Everything about the sites/pages is very different, apart from:
1. We have all been on page 1 for key term;
2. We are all in the Key Term business;
3. We are all on page 47 now.
Thread source: http://www.webmasterworld.com/google/4550136.htm
Brought to you by WebmasterWorld: http://www.webmasterworld.com