What I actually thought was pretty amazing was the timing....
- Valentines Day February 14
- A week later, Interflora goes AWOL in the SERPS & frantic clean up commences...
- Feb 22, Matt Cutts warns about advertorial link buying.
- March 3rd - Interflora reappears in the SERPS
- March 10th is UK "Mothering Sunday" (Mother's Day)
I find it fascinating that a penalty happens a week after Valentines Day, and the penalty is removed a week before Mother's Day - the two biggest sales events on a Flower sellers calendar.
Or the big G just sending a message - 'It could have been far worse guys....'