Sgt_Kickaxe - 8:47 am on Nov 21, 2012 (gmt 0)
- Google has patents in which changes can manifest over a time period, some things are intentionally slow.
- Google is more interested in where you traffic is coming from than where the servers are in terms of serps.
- Have you changed your site location in GWT?
- Have you changed your adsense or adwords payment currency type to reflect your new country?
- Have you update your output headers and doctype to reflect the current country?
Websites can change owners between countries but that doesn't mean Google will want to drop rank in the old country and increase it in the new, traffic metrics will dictate when/how that happens.