MrBreakEven - 8:59 am on Dec 4, 2012 (gmt 0)
Tell me why when you do everything right like the following:
1) Write totally original content and post to my website
2) Updated sitemap to show new content and submitted to WMT
3) Small snippet of new content posted to my blogspot blog, once again to direct the G bots to my new content
4) Pinged to all the popular networks, once again to show my new content
5) Article indexed and shows up in google
I've made it clear this is my content.
So why is it a few weeks/months later someone can come along and steal all my content and unrank me?
The stolen content leaves me the AUTHOR in last place relegated to the omitted results! Wonderful!
I realised a while back its too stressful working online when someone else can come along and just steal all your hardwork overnight and reap the benefits.
I'm going to build a business that's mine, controlled by me and not dependant on some quirky search engine that gives stolen content priority over the original author's work.