shaunm - 9:57 am on Nov 16, 2012 (gmt 0)
Thanks for answering!
1. The organization name is mentioned on both the home page and the contact page.
at least not in the form that's searched.
Could you please tell me what you meant by that?
2. There is no duplicate for the home page as far as I know. The home page has a PR of 6 while the contact page has 4, though.
1. There is no specific message pertaining to this problem in GWT
2. Yes we do have external mentions and links with my organization name. It's a well established, well known Org operating from US
3. Yes, I can see my organization name in so many places like in the title, desc, keywords and the page content in h1 tags.
5. Home page is well linked than the contact page, I suppose.
6. We link internally to the root directory slash.
What do I need to make sure that the home page is shown for the search query, not the contact page? And why should it happen only with Google.com (US) ?
Thanks a lot!