piatkow - 6:49 pm on Nov 10, 2012 (gmt 0)
What happened is that my RSS feed is being broadcast elsewhere.
Lets get this straight - what you are saying is that:
1. You are broadcasting and RSS feed
2. A N other site is takeing your feed, making a copy and saving it as a .rss file on their server.
That is a copyright issue.
Of course do you mean:
1. You have chosen to use some software that by default publishes what you write in an rss feed
2. You haven't changed the defaults
3. Another site is dynamically displaying the content of your .rss file
As long as the feed is being displayed dynamically that is legit. Its what rss is there for.