overscan - 9:15 am on Apr 9, 2013 (gmt 0)
A quick update: 1 week after the change and google have finally noticed the domain name change. I notified the domain name change on day 1 along with setting up a 301 from the old domain. They have so far only indexed about 7 pages of approx 350 even though I have a sitemap set up to upload daily. The old domain was hovering around 550. Today we're at approx 220 with the new domain.
I did manage one small own goal by screwing up my google product feed. I didn't realise that there were now manual checks and thus they take days to verify a new product feed.
Anyway, fingers crossed. Lets see what happens now.