Jez123 - 8:22 am on Oct 3, 2012 (gmt 0)
I'm hoping a penguin update will happen this month so I can finally see whether my site has any hope in coming back to where it was ranking before the first penguin update in April. Anyone else waiting on this update so you can decide whether to close or keep your site?
Me too. I don't think you can expect it to come back where it was though. Who knows though. Have you continued to link build and diversify with anchor text and destination?
Fingers crossed, eh? What is your plan if your site does not return? Do you have a strategy?