MrSavage - 8:28 pm on Oct 2, 2012 (gmt 0)
Has anyone made a decision one way or the other about moving forward? It's been about day 3 or so and personally I haven't seen/heard of any indicator showing reason for a rollback or improvement on the situation.
I've been cut off at the knees and at the same time handed a delicious poison cocktail. Tasted good at the time, now not so much. Dang!
I'm sticking a fork it for now. It's done. I'm launching new and different websites. I suppose if you want to play the guessing game and stew over this, that's a personal choice. Out of all the updates this one I can say it's not me, it's them. So that said, I hope my income returns. It will on its own because those sites won't get another ounce of my time. Worthless hunks of junk.
In summary, I'm moving on. Wake me up when there is legit/official news of anything happening. Brutal this is. This will be a story that I'll share with my children. The day of being wiped of the face of the internet. Organic traffic expectations should be adjusted accordingly moving forward until there is a legit #2 search engine being used which realistically may never ever happen in my lifetime.