doughayman - 10:49 pm on Sep 19, 2012 (gmt 0)
OK, I resolved problem by making GoDaddy a verified owner of my 2 effected domains in WMT. After a few hours, I am able to Fetch from WMT again, and get a 200 Success message. Yay! Only problem is if I change hosting providers down the line, I will need to remember to change this accordingly.
I was more inclined to do this now, rather than wait for the next robots.txt "refresh" as Levo pointed out, since I didn't want to risk getting delisted from the Google index.
Thanks for everyone's input on this.