Kickedout - 5:14 pm on Jun 5, 2012 (gmt 0)
My site ranked ok days ago for a keyword phrase, I got some links using "widgets on city". Seems like G changed his mood and while I was in first position, I'm in 4th page now. (site has 12 years, always ranked good)
1) Does that means we shouldn't use keyword phrase we're targeting anymore?
2) Should we pretend that we don't care to rank on keyword phrases that points to what we sell and users want?
3) Should we get more links using "natural" anchors as "click here" or widgets + something we don't care
4) Since looking for already existant links and change it it's impossible, should we focus in stopping wanting any links and just develop content (that I can't how would be possible to rank?)
5) For pages affected by ranking down post panda, does changing the titles, descripton and texts help (so they don't point to "widgets on city" thus "unnatural" links wouldn't be referring to page.
I feel like a dolphin who received fishes for years, for doing the funny trick. And now is punished for doing it.