mirrornl - 12:02 pm on May 7, 2012 (gmt 0)
5.Penguin Analysis: SEO Isn’t Dead, But You Need to Act Smarter (And 5 Easy Ways to Do So!)
every single site we looked at which got negatively hit by the Penguin Update had a “money keyword” as its anchor text for over 60% of its incoming links.
6.SeoMoz -Penguins, Pandas, and Panic at the Zoo
What we know:
* Aggressive exact-match anchor text
* Overuse of exact-match domains
* Low-quality article marketing & blog spam
* Keyword stuffing in internal/outbound links
7. Majestic -Unnatural Links Investigations
* Investigation 1: Finding those Site Wide Links.
* Investigation 2: Seek out over-hyped anchor text
* Investigation 3: Finding the ONE BAD 301
* Investigation 4: Finding Link Networks that leave no on-page footprint
* Investigation 5: finding your poorest back-links