Shaddows - 7:14 am on Apr 4, 2012 (gmt 0) [edited by: Shaddows at 7:59 am (utc) on Apr 4, 2012]
Ok, I think I detect a good reason for the big shifts some of us have seen in traffic, but without corresponding ranking changes.
20. Fewer undesired synonyms
27. Fewer “sibling” synonyms
28. Better synonym accuracy and performance
30. Less aggressive synonyms
39. More predictions in autocomplete by live rewriting of query prefixes
32. Improvements to name detection
33. Updates to personalization signals
37. Tweaks to language detection in autocomplete)
I suspect search volumes will have been somewhat distorted by this raft of "hidden" query handling and behaviour nudges.
Edit for speeling
[edited by: Shaddows at 7:59 am (utc) on Apr 4, 2012]