goodroi - 3:12 pm on Jan 31, 2012 (gmt 0)
Let's do a quick fact finding mission:
1) What type of traffic are we talking about? Going from 10 visits to 3 visits is a 70% decrease but not very significant. Are we talking hundreds of visits, thousands of visits, more?
2) Are you targeting Spain & Latin America or United States & Spanish countries?
3) What specific changes have you made to your website? Not all changes are helpful and some changes are even dangerous.
4) Are the other search engines also sending less traffic? Is this for all keywords or just a few keywords?
5) Have you reviewed your site to see if this was a self-inflicted mistake?
-Check robots.txt, htaccess, noindex metatags, etc.
6) Have you reviewed outside factors?
-Check for duplicate content, loss of backlinks, etc.