Web_speed - 10:03 am on Nov 16, 2011 (gmt 0)
If the keywords don't come close... why are people clicking on them?
Why do people click them?
Because of a long list of damn WRONG panda reasons.
1) google re-write page titles now
2) google re write or differently re-index page content for snippets now (read this : [insidesearch.blogspot.com...] "Snippets with more page content and less header/menu content:")
3) Google instant... wired ...so wired and unnecessary confusing "enhancement".
4) "Keyword suggestions" with a rigged "I'm feeling lucky" right arrow keyboard shortcut...WTF
5) Third world/ multinationals rating the entire web. Based on their ratings Google is trying to tell us now "what we are really" searching for.... ya right. WRONG!
6) and much more new and great little MORONIC enhancements to compliment the above.
An utter total mess at the worst frigging time of the year.
I simply hate this search engine and the damage they are causing to so many businesses world wide.
There is a saying... "be the the change you want to see in this world" and thats exactly what i did last night. Removed ALL google programs and services from all the computers i own or manage. Switched all home pages to bing plus published a long memo to all my colleagues, customers, family and friends advising them of all the WRONG things google has become and why they should steer well away and start getting used to using Bing and Yahoo for a change.
Google has been reduced to a pile of crap and thats a real shame really!