syed - 6:12 pm on Oct 17, 2011 (gmt 0)
Our ecommerce website (30,000 indexed pages) was pandalized on Apr 11 and traffic fell by 18% and it then gradually reduced it to 30% below Pre-Panda/March traffic.
On Oct 14, Google did us right and I am now seeing a 40% jump in traffic...which is a full Panda recovery.
Here are some of the Panda Fighting activities that me and my team carried out
- Removing duplicate content from the web, especially high authority sites. We couldn't remove all even with C&D, but a good portion was removed.
- Building natural links to deep pages
- Social signals to home and other pages
- Removing outgoing links to sites that were affected by Panda (this probably didn't help much)
- Our IT worked on improving load time
- Our website design was updated - more user friendly design that increased some user activity metrics.