boirun03 - 3:21 am on Sep 7, 2011 (gmt 0)
After hearing about the subdomain as being a potential fix. I have slowly been taking the lower quality and not so closely related content from the main domain and moving it to subdomains. Two weeks ago one of the categories I moved seemed to have a full recovery after 3 days of setting up the subdomain. It had seemed I found where the panda didn't live. Well that was until this morning when I found that the subdomain was now ranking again post panda. I am assuming that this was panda food to begin with. Hopefully this will free up some panda crap so the main domain can start to recover a bit.