dataguy - 5:25 pm on Jul 22, 2011 (gmt 0)
Thanks for asking, walkman. Here are my stats.
I got subdomains working last Friday and picked which accounts to move to subdomains on Saturday, Sunday and Monday, so 5 days haven't passed since some of these changes have been made.
I've only switched over about 4% of the accounts, but here's what I have comparing Google traffic yesterday to a week earlier:
1,280 accounts each with a separate subdomain
7,911 pages belonging to accounts with subdomains
7/21 compared to 7/14 (same day previous week):
542 pages with gains in Google referrals, a total increase of 5,481 Google referrals total per day.
386 pages with losses in Google referrals, a total decrease of 680 Google referrals total per day.
6,983 with no change (most of them had 0 Google referrals on both dates)
Net gain of 4,801 Google referrals per day, 4-6 days after changing to subdomains.
Last Thursday 7/14:
2,772 Google referrals without subdomains
This Thurday 7/21:
7,573 Google referrals on the same content, now with subdomains
An average increase of 273% Google referrals per day, 4-6 days after changing to subdomains.
Max Google referral increase: 423% (better than pre-Panda)
Max Google referral decrease: 100% (que sera sera)