Shatner - 5:43 pm on Jul 13, 2011 (gmt 0)
@indyrank I'm not blaming anyone for that, definitely not. I'm just saying this is why it's so hard to sort out what's really going on.
Here's a list of things I think we need to know about each Panda recovery in order to really gain any useful info from it:
1. When were you first Pandalized?
2. How heavy was your Pandalization? What percentage of Google search traffic did you lose?
3. How big is your site?
4. How long have you been recovered so far?
5. What percentage of your Google search traffic have you recovered?
6. What kinds of changes did you make (if any)