sanjuu - 2:58 pm on Jul 13, 2011 (gmt 0)
Made a whole host of changes:
1. Removed lots of 'corridor' pages that had very little content but took users from a page through several other pages to a destination. A legacy of what the site had previously.
2. Noindexed lots of pages that were duplicates or close to duplicates of others.
3. Went through the errors in WBT and tried to clean the site up
4. Nofollowed a lot of links on paginated pages
5. Improved titles, descriptions, heading tags and other content on the page
6. Restructured the site significantly to make more sense to both users and Google. This was long overdue, but the client was more willing to do it post-Panda than previously.
I'd say 6 was the biggest change, but all were significant. These were all done quite a while ago (more than a month ago), and so whether they've helped or not we have no idea.