ScubaAddict - 9:23 pm on Jul 28, 2011 (gmt 0)
Had a large recovery of traffic starting on July 23rd-24th area (Panda took 50-60%, recovered about 60% of lost traffic on July 24th). Weird things I am noticing about this date in google analytics:
1. Traffic Sources: Search Engine Traffic: Google - no increases (this is the area that showed the huge traffic drop when Panda 1 came around).
2. Direct Traffic is up over 300%
3. Average page views dropped noticeably (by about 25%)
4. Bounce rate increased noticeably (from 45% to 55%)
5. Daily new visitors is up 30%
6. Avg time on site dropped from 3:00 to 1:56.
7. No increase in adsense revenue at all (not even a tick) - still down over 60%.
Anyone else notice this? Any explanations?
Unfortunately, this is the same date I moved off 2 large sections of the site into subdomains - so I am unsure if this somehow has something to do with that...