whatson - 2:23 am on Jul 1, 2011 (gmt 0)
Does the site have duplicate, overlapping, or redundant articles on the same or similar topics with slightly different keyword variations?
- have you done your research by gathering content through other web sites?
Are the topics driven by genuine interests of readers of the site, or does the site generate content by attempting to guess what might rank well in search engines?
- give the visitors the content they want, which is what they are searching for.
Does the page provide substantial value when compared to other pages in search results?
- Make it the best most useful web site you can think of. Become as much an authoritative on something you can.
Is the content mass-produced by or outsourced to a large number of creators, or spread across a large network of sites, so that individual pages or sites donít get as much attention or care?
- is the content creator a credible source on the subject?
Does this article contain insightful analysis or interesting information that is beyond obvious?
- Writing an article without using many other resource, preferably first hand experience.