Sgt_Kickaxe - 7:25 pm on May 19, 2011 (gmt 0)
My first thought is that there is NO WAY Google can stop this from being gamed.
...your Google chat buddy list, your Google Contacts, the people you're following in Google Reader and Buzz, and the networks you’ve linked from your Google profile or Google Account. For public networks like Twitter, Google finds your friends and sees who they’re publicly connected to as well
- bug everyone you can and get them to join your "buddy list".
- devise ways of getting into people's Google contact list.
- devise ways of getting followed in Google reader and Buzz.
- get people to link to you from their Google profile and/or Google account.
- hook up your site to twitter, friendfeed and facebook (not seeing other networks right now).
- rinse and repeat.
Do it not and your serp links will not look as complete as they could. The above just became SEO... :/
GREAT CONTENT <-- should have ALWAYS been enough, now you need social.