nippi - 2:41 pm on Jun 19, 2011 (gmt 0)
thin content was
(1) Manufacturer Descriptions.
(2) Scraped Meta Descriptions for business descriptions
(3) Same repeated descriptions from mnay other directories.
(4) Short pages under 150 words. Some under 30 words.
(5) Wikipedia knockoff articles.
(6) Some 15% modified articles.
(7) Some member contributed total duplicate articles.
My rankings had been solid on many phrases for years prior to panda
I have regained rankings pretty much to the exact positions i held for all content prior to panda 1.
Its a complete, total, absolute, undeniable, Panda is not affecting my site at all recovery to exact rankings prior to panda on 98% of my keywords that I monitor