Play_Bach - 2:34 pm on Apr 19, 2011 (gmt 0) [edited by: Play_Bach at 2:49 pm (utc) on Apr 19, 2011]
Obviously the thing to test is to put the ads back and see if the site falls, but I'm not ready to do that yet.
Now that the site is in such a prime spot, I'd like to see just how much more traffic it gets before making any more changes. Again, this is a very competitive niche which until yesterday my site was all but invisible in. So far, the new position is holding.
[edited by: Play_Bach at 2:49 pm (utc) on Apr 19, 2011]