MoneyHoney - 7:31 pm on Apr 11, 2011 (gmt 0)
"The impact of these new signals is smaller in scope than the original change: about 2% of U.S. queries are affected by a reasonable amount, compared with almost 12% of U.S. queries for the original change."
Only the 2%? And the other 98%? I don't understand..