Heres one more thing I would like to point out to help out. After the algo update I did the following change with no results either way. I had my site title in H1 tags across the entire site with my article title in a h3 tag.
I eliminated the h1 tag that my site name was in and replaced it with a image of my site name. Then I replaced the h3 tag that had the title of each article and replaced that with the h1 tag.
I saw no difference in rankings on any search engine after the recache. I wonder if search engines even pay attention to these tags anymore. You would of thought that I would have saw some kind of change in keyword rankings.
This experiment was done on a 420 page site with about 65000 unique visitors monthly from search results.